Frequently Asked Questions
DIGITAL HEAT TRANSFER PRINTING
Digital Heat Transfer Printing is mainly for T-shirt printing, cotton or polyester blend t-shirts.
Heat transfer printing is the process of applying heat-applied materials to various items (i.e., substrates) with a heat press. Heat-applied materials contain a heat-sensitive adhesive on one side; when heat is applied by a heat press to the material, the material adheres to the substrate to which it is being applied. The end result is a decorated garment.
Sublimation printing works by printing out the artwork onto a sheet of heat resistant paper with a sublimation printer. The ink used by the printer is formulated to react to the high heat and pressure administered by a sublimation heat press. In the Heat press, the dye is released from the sheet and the print is absorbed by the material. Once the transfer is complete, the print is locked into the finished product permanently.
- Only a 100% polyester material can be sublimated.
- Only white material can be sublimated.
Benefits of Sublimation
- Garments do not fade and printing does not crack.
- The design is virtually unlimited, from simple shapes and colours to blends, shadows and photographic images.
Collect from our Parys Warehouse for free.
ORDERS UNDER 15kg
Economy delivery is free for orders totalling R950 or more.
For orders less than R950 a delivery fee of R105 will apply.
ORDERS OVER 15kg
For specialised orders or orders above 15kg, delivery costs will be calculated accordingly.
When will my order be delivered?
We’ll deliver your order by the Estimated Delivery Date provided in your Payment Confirmation email.
What happens if there is nobody to receive my order when the Courier delivers to me?
After a second delivery attempt, the Courier will return your order to us, and you will be credited for your purchase minus the cost of delivery and the cost of returning the package to us.
You can return an item within 7 days of receiving it IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCTS.
How do I return a product?
1. Contact us telephonically or via email with the information of the product you need to return.
2. We will arrange collection by our courier free of charge (T’s & C’s apply)
3. Once your returned product has been validated by our quality team, you will be refunded. You’ll need to provide us with your banking details.
If you’d like to exchange an item, we will arrange a courier to collect, free of charge. Once it has been validated by our quality team, we will credit your account with the returned item’s amount.
We do not refund delivery costs.
You can then place a new order, where you will be able to use your credit voucher. You will be charged for delivery.
For exchanges, you are liable for courier fees for delivery, WE WILL COLLECT FREE OF CHARGE ONLY.